Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you want to honor me, honor yourself. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

for happy dream arkitekts . . . Raj on the wire
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-13 7:29 AM (#5046 - in reply to #5043)
Subject: relationship and divne meaning

Expert

i said:
"peace follows war........ freedom follows tyranny...... healing follows hurt........ rebuilding follows destruction.......... birth follows death......... celebration follows suffering." 

these are relationships i see evidencing themselves in my experience.

you said:
{{You deem a way for mankind to learn which is wholly unnecessary}},

i don't deem anything..........  mankind in the dream does. thankfully the Holy Spirit uses all for our awakening. i am merely observing what seems to be the divine circulatory  flow demonstrating Its grace....... in spite of our misuse of our divine creative potential.

while we are of dual mind........ we learn through polarity...... the balancing of pairs of opposites. until we are unified with God as His One Son........ the polarity can be an effective teaching device moving us back into our right mind .

i have learned from it......... and find that focusing on the relationship between opposites reveals the meaning it contains. everything here is a symbol for a deeper meaning. outside of our mutually agreed upon definitions......... God is BEing.

om*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software