Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You are only ever addicted to that which takes you away from your peace.~~Raj
- (Added by: Erica)

for happy dream arkitekts . . . Raj on the wire
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-13 6:49 AM (#5043 - in reply to #5039)
Subject: observing the flow

Expert

jeanete~

although war and violence are not a necessary component to move humanity along.......... there have been many positive outcomes inspite of it.  i can look at history and observe this evidence. whether you agree with my observation or not.......  does not change the effects of healing  that have occurred after the fact.

i said:
"the threat of violence has moved things into a global focus in a way that healing can happen"

{{Threat through violence is not a healing methodology.}

the threat is not the healing methodology.......... the unification that is happening in response to the threat is. it is the impetus which is moving those isolated in the private comfort zones and unconcerned with their brothers need.........  off their apathetic asses to make a stand for what they believe.

i think this current threat of violence is going to show itself to be THE most significant catalyst to the realization of our innate brotherhood than any other single event in human history (aside from the resurrection of Christ).

i am an optimist because i trust in the movement and overcare of God.

because of our expansive network connections........ we have a larger overview of the global movement on personally expansive levels. everyone from everywhere is saying the same thing........... all the feeds are coming in with a unity of expression that is quite reflective of Mind awakening to itSelf.

sometimes if you pay overmuch attention to the little details......... you miss seeing the whole that the details are contributing to. i am looking at the Whole i see emerging. ancient hatreds are coming up to be healed by the One Son.  it IS God in motion.

dancingintheflowofGod*
amena

for those interested....... this is the original post jeanette is commenting on:
http://www.pointofperfection.com/tgp/thread-view.asp?threadid=735&Bookmark=1&MessageID=4999#4999

Edited by amena 2003-03-13 7:47 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software