Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Curiosity is an aliveness to the unexpected. (Raj)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

Sometimes replies aren't necessary
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Phoenix
Posted 2003-03-12 10:32 PM (#5021 - in reply to #5016)
Subject: RE: Personally

Elite Veteran

Hi Robbieh,
The central thought I had in mind when posting this is that before making a reply it would be most beneficial for all involved if we checked with our guidance before replying. After all, if we reply from an ego place we would only be engaging other egos. Sometimes a reply isn't necessary IF THAT IS WHAT OUR GUIDE TELLS US TO DO, which it sometimes does. For example, we have many members here who post, but we don't always reply to all the posts. Perhaps our guide tells us not to reply but someone else's guide tells them to reply instead. When the situation is looked at from a wholistic perspective, the person that was posting the original message will likely receive a response of some sort from someone, and if everyone checked with their guide before posting, then that response would be the most appropriate at the time. And on the occassion that no one responded, the one posting may have an opportunity to examine his/her post and question where he/she was coming from. After all, our job here is not to tiptoe around other's egos but to come from truth. And finally I'd like to add that sometimes i just send a hug instead of a message, to indicate my love and support.... like this: ((((((((((Robbieh))))))))

love and peace to you,
Phoenix
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software