Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: IN ORDER TO WAKE UP....... YOU MUST HAVE AN OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Oh to have three and a half feet!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-03-12 1:51 PM (#4955 - in reply to #4953)
Subject: RE: Oh to have three and a half feet!

Elite Veteran

Hey Douggie,

I love cats.  Mine is His Royal Highness King Tuxedo.  He has been to 28 of the American States and lived in Mexico for 6 months.

In Mexico, they have HUGE moths.  Tux thinks that moths are kitty chocolate.  One day he came home with one in his mouth that was about as big as my hand.  The body was as big as my index finger.  He ate the whole thing.

Over the years he has brought home all sorts of critters.  He is too slow (read fat) to catch birds.  He has managed all sorts of small vole types.  The snake on the front porch was a bit hard to handle, but he enjoyed himself.

I know that a lot of people don't like that cats eat stuff, but I don't see a way to stop him!

He teaches me a lot.  If I am on the computer too much he lets me know.  He knows that it is good to sleep in especially if the sun is shining on your belly.  He meets me at the door when I get home and pays a lot of attention to me (before dinner).

Two kittens sounds like a LOT of fun.  We have moved a lot over the years and Tux is very flexible.  I have wanted to get him a brother, but I can't say that we would get one that could handle the car trips, the camping trips, the trips to friends, etc.

I hope someday you can post a photo of your buddies.

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software