Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ONLY LOVE EMBODIED IS TRANSFORMATIONAL - ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

Oh to have three and a half feet!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-12 1:39 PM (#4953)
Subject: Oh to have three and a half feet!

And I bet I know what some of you are thinking....hmm lonely old goat, single....hahaha Wrong!!!

My muffin Kitten is much recovered, seems to be limping on her forepaw, but I cant find anyhting major with it...... and Raga has made friends again. seems the adrenal gland may have been the problem.

So why this post?....well here I am sitting at my desk typing away, its 6 am, in your tomorrow, the day is warm, heading for hot, humid and mossie ridden.....The hills are beautiful with steam (yes steam not mist) rising as the pastures begin to burn off... Two cockerels are competing in stupidity, each crowing their loudest, with a coupla of other ones joining in here and there.... Cant they see the sun is up?

All of a sudden a grey movement and a squeaking catch my attention, I look down, and here is Muffin proudly wobblin bye with two legs sticking out of her mouth, the squeaking emanating from inside her mouth...the legs wriggling franticly

Oh No, she has gone out and caught a small frog for breakfast..... I get up stealthily....hahah Yeah sure dougy, ya big lumberer..... and she is off, up the hallway ...with me in close pursuit, she skids to a halt, dashes back, and I nearly go arse over tit trying to emulate her......... she flies down the hallway and round the back of the couch........ the squeaking gets louder, three and a half legs flashes bye, and back up the hallway........ up I follow, she skids, does a sharp right turn and disappears into the bedroom, I (using my superior Human brain, calculate speed, mass, velocity, direction, braking power, turning ability, vectorisation) try to follow......... eeeeoooowwwww.........smack straight into the edge of the door, knee gives way, over I go, loud crash, accompanied by some delicate words such as one utters when one has the Vicar and the town ladies over for afternoon tea, and one drops some small crumbs in ones lap........ As I lie there wondering what its all about...... A grey movement waltzes slowly past, Breakfast has been accomplished, the serenity of the poise, the gracefulness of the walk, the disdain in the look, .......... I can almost hear the cat laughter..... and I ask my self again....."what is this all about Father?"

So here I sit, at my desk again....... with a sore knee and a badly ruffled sense of who has the balance and who doesn't.........................

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software