Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If we share the same mind, you can overcome death because I did. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Okey dokey. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-03-13 11:05 AM (#5073 - in reply to #4925)
Subject: RE: Okey dokey. . .

Elite Veteran

"So, how do you think he means we will be able to recognize when an "idea" is mature enough to determine it being worthy of being kept or discarded?"

I've been sitting with this for a while... and listening to amena's clip on the Tares and the Wheat....and then reading your question.... and I keep wondering if your question was written in response to some kind of unfoldment or development particular to your personal situation. It sounds like you may have an "idea" and are wondering if it's mature enough to be accepted as so. In other words, I may not understand what you are asking. Unless...unless it was a rhetorical question...???

The answer I have is too simple...go within and ask your own inner "Counsel" as to what are the tares and the wheat.

Making the connection, the communion, has been really the only message for a while....too many of us not taking this communion seriously. I hear Raj use words as 'this is important'....'Listen to this'....and he speaks it slowly and purpose for emphasis for those of us with density. (weak smile)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software