Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Send out messengers for confirmation of this divine one that you are . . . and the divinity of your world. Let go of morbid fascination with the awfulness of existence. Abandon morbid fascination with conflict." ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hello everyone!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Phoenix
Posted 2003-03-12 11:19 AM (#4915)
Subject: Hello everyone!

Elite Veteran

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello to all of you. I'm a new member here and have been reading some very interesting posts. LOL! I'm very glad to join you all in the midst of all your relationships and communications. I also wanted to say that I've been a member of some boards that ban controversy and debate, and in a way I can understand that perhaps they have a different purpose in mind for their board. But I must say I'm glad there's a free and open exchange of views and opinions here, heated and otherwise, because it's only through openness and visibility that we can address our egos and change our minds. Stifling our thoughts and feelings for the sake of appearances of harmony is not helpful. And yet what is beautiful to me about this place is how everyone is trying to come from a higher place and reach for wisdom. It really doesn't matter that at times it doesn't click (regardless of the presentation), because sooner or later it will.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you. With peace and love to all of you,
Phoenix

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software