Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "the perfectly safe are wholly benign...... because they are sending out messengers of love. they bless because they know they are blessed...... because they project beneficence................ they are beneficent." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-03-12 11:58 AM (#4938 - in reply to #4914)
Subject: RE: living alone

Elite Veteran

There's no need to apologize. We've all been in the same place at one time or another...not the place of having family members in harms way necessarily, but the place of where we didn't display our most pleasant side. (as soon as I find mine, you better believe I'll be showing off!!)

I sent this joke to a friend...I hope they don't mind if I share it here also. (and I hope the person who sent it to me doesn't mind either)

~~~
A little 4 year old was being naughty so his daddy gave him a swat on the behind and sent him to his room.

Once he got there and had stopped crying, he stood on a chair to look at his rear. He let out a yell, ran downstairs, and screamed at his father, "Now see what you did? You cracked it!"

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software