Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: All thinking is an extension of the need to create yourself by virtue of independent self assertion in order to make yourself knowable on your terms instead of the terms of creation. -Raj (July 13th, 2008)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

lies, feuds, healing and the blackboard
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-03-12 11:09 AM (#4912)
Subject: lies, feuds, healing and the blackboard

Veteran

Regarding the apparent feud erupting between you, Ammi and you, MaeDell (and therefore my Self), I am going say one thing and only one thing, but then I'm going to "erase the blackboard" and shut up.

MaeDell, you are spreading and or harboring lies about Ammi and, therefore, your Self and my Self when you are not witnessing to Ammi's true identity as the Christ and all of us as One...unconditionally. When any of us are witnessing to something less than the perfection of our brother or sister or self, we are spreading lies, either directly or via implication. Whether whatever seemed to occur, from within a worldly frame of reference, with this copyright stuff, was right or wrong, it is obvious that Ammi's intentions were and are honestly coming from his integrity and his desire to facilitate healing and end this ridiculous dream we all share. If you cannot feel he was or is being honest and coming from his heart, then you are witnessing inappropriately to Truth and serving to sustain this dream. Let it go, please, for the World's sake...tell him you love him as yourself without conditions and that the "blackboard is erased".

Ammi, calling people names is obviously not witnessing to all the aforementioned Truths of Being and is spreading lies about them and, therefore, your Self and my Self. Requiring apologies from another before forgiving them is circular reasoning; it implies they were wrong and you are right, and blocks healing...forgiveness is KNOWING "they" did nothing wrong. It also implies that you feel there is a need to defend yourself, which of course is untrue and is spreading lies again. It is obvious that MaeDell was and is an ardent student of the Course and is trying her best to facilitate healing and end this dream too. Right or wrong, from a worldly view, she is coming from the heart and her integrity, and she is, in fact, all the wonderful things you are, Ammi. So, please, for the World's sake, let it go... tell her you love her unconditionally and that the "blackboard is erased"

from Self to Self...bring on the healing and show us a miracle! I want the dream I'm contributing to to end NOW... and I'm going to tell all of you, I love you all unconditionally and am erasing the blackboard of error, distrust, hatred, accusation, bitterness, ego, judgment, anger, and all the etceteras as we speak!

Your friend,

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software