Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You can't have unity with God by leaving your brother out. - Raj

I'm sorry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-12 11:21 AM (#4917 - in reply to #4902)
Subject: she sighs as she walks away . . .

Expert

we are asked to wage peace........ to discern the meaningless from the meaningful....... to heal our relationships.......... to forgive and to love.

we are asked to witness to the truth in a brother.......... to reflect the purest truth that we know........ too persist in the face of  the pressures of mutually agreed upon definitions.

we are asked to discover the part we can play by being involved together by standing together for what is of value and let go what is valueless.

we are asked to extend the gift........... through acts of love........... and in singlemindedness to become beacons of light......... the Living Presence of Love.

we are asked to behave in ways that uplift one another through encouragement and inspiration because of the love we feel for each other. 

we are here to embody a vision and goal of Oneness......... actuate the ideal into the real.

you can shoot arrows at my heart. it is sensitive but it is strong. i am joined with the Diamond Heart of Christ......... and the diamond is the strongest Jewel.

God is my Witness and He knows the intent of my heart. that is enough for me.  no  mask. this is my tru face..

blessingsinEternalGrace*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-03-12 7:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software