Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The words, which arise out of the ego, always have as their goal the promotion of conflict and reaction, and directly engage the ego in the recipient." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I'm sorry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-03-12 10:01 AM (#4902)
Subject: I'm sorry

Elite Veteran

I was reading one of amena's "peacekeeping" replies and it seemed that she really needs to hear a sincere apology and to get a sense of community back. And let me also acknowledge that the honest exchanges, because it was/is egoic in nature, is making others feel uncomfortable as well. Toughen up, will ya....sorry, just kidding. Truly...couldn't resist....damn, now I'm a goner fer sure!

Well..... I'm sorry. I'm trying to feel contrition (is that a word? stupid me) but .... sputter.

(Sandra sets back from the pc, shakes her hands and looks around the room as she reaches deep for something sincere)

This is so symbolic of the iraq situation... all the UN fluffying around instead of just saying a resounding and collective NO to Saddam.

Well, I'm sorry that the spiritual level of this discussion board has been put into harms way. I'm sorry amena doesn't have her sense of community (were you an only child?). I'm sorry.,...ooops, almost slipped there. I'm getting better. Don't give up hope yet.

I'll sincerely try to be only loving and passive in the future.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software