Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Ladies Waging War
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Donna
Posted 2003-03-12 9:17 PM (#5006 - in reply to #4864)
Subject: from Mark: Ladies Waging War Part 2

Expert

Should gentlemen waging war be polite to ladies waging war? Of course, and the cops should be polite to the robber, and the robber should be polite to their victims, we should all be polite to each other.

When we ask about Yes and No, it's not a Yes and No about other people like, how's George Bush doing, or what do you think of the game Saturday, it's Yes and No's concerning choices we have to make. Yes and No's that lead us in our actions that govern our behavior.

It's not that I'm not concerned about people being polite to each other in general, it's that I understand the way people in general realize the value of loving each other will come when they see brothers and sisters who know they are God's children living in the kingdom consistently expressing love to each other. So my concern is more about what's going on here on this board, how are we showing up here. This should be the place where the love, where the light shines, so the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker can get it by experiencing our examples of an atmosphere of love.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software