Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than beautiful? How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than Soul? How could anyone fail to notice that Our Loving is a miracle -- how deeply We're connected to the Whole. w/thanks to Libby Roderick
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Thoughts Are Powerful Things
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-03-12 7:44 AM (#4875 - in reply to #4850)
Subject: let's face it ...

ammi,

just like me and every other ego wimp i know who has suffered enough and is now ready to put his/her illusionary life on the line ... you are all heart! ...

...  the very Movement of God's own desire to bring heaven upon the earth ... and restore everyone to their right mind ... their divinity.

... and just like me and every other Raj disciple blessed and privileged to have the ego wimp extracted/released from our very being ... your ego is a sore loser! and chances are,  very very pissed at the moment in light of the dawning revelation that there's no way it's gonna talk and think it's way into the kingdom of heaven.

wish i'd had the presence of mind way back when Raj suggested it, and wrote the book he said would be very helpful to many ...he called it, "the art of failing." (not to be confused with 'flailing'  that was a bit before i was ready to see my treasured beliefs fail to be true ... and fail to see anything other than God being God ... in everyone and everything. 

oh, by the way, there's no 'copyright' on that title ... it's up for grabs as far as i know ... so just in case there's someone here who would like to write a needed and guided book (Raj would help - smile)... of course, it would only be meaningful to others if the author actually embodied the meaning (experience).

now don't go saying  i don't love you anymore, ammi ... unless you want to think i don't love you anymore (or any less) than God ... that would be a right minded thought

regardless, in spite of come what may,  wishing you and all of us ... a happy and peaceful day ... at home in the heart of God ... and for heaven sakes, if you can't enjoy your own happiness at the moment ... then come share mine! you can skip and sing right along with me to see the bank manager. think of how happy he'll be not to have to put me on the street!!? all in fun ...sincerely, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software