Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: God's world is happy. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

Thoughts Are Powerful Things
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

oko
Posted 2003-03-12 7:26 AM (#4872 - in reply to #4850)
Subject: RE: Thoughts Are Powerful Things ~ Jeanette! Doug!

Expert

There you go again, you two...you dance like angels...

Can I share something with you both? It's kind of a feeling...I'm not sure that I can put it very clearly...just came over me as you were sharing...(please forgive me if it's total crap...just think of it as bouncing ideas about...and I know that I will be heard by you...even if you don't post anything...and you just decide to pray for this fool instead!)

...In terms of the human drama only...if Jesus is our own Cristos (our Christhood, kind of symbolised into a form that we don't refust to recognise...a human...coz we be actually be...um...we be...swirly boundaryless actualising light-stuff really)...what would Judas symbolise...is he our misunderstanding?...our recalcitrance?

I mean that even the Judas symbol is currently part of our human psyche within the drama...so could one such as Ryan be a vital part too...he's here, now...and playing an important part in some way.

I've go the feeling that I haven't got the full picture...and it's not what I think...like maybe we shall see...

I'm teasing here: Is Ryan going to teach me about how to heal the part of me that doesn't listen?!!! [very, very cheeky grin?]

Whatever is going on, for now I don't feel any need to respond to the presenting Ryan as he currently interprets what Wholeness and Indivisibility is. Of that I am absolutely clear.

I love him from a selected distance...

His dance is too much like what's gone on before...staggering about in the dark...for want of illumination...been there, done that...I am learning nothing of Heaven from Ryan at the moment...but I've got a feeling that this is NOT the end of the story...

The other fleeting thought was this: I have a disabled ex-SAS friend who has gone on many secrete operations in the past...and although he is sworn to secrecy I know for a fact that many people in these covert ops DO get hurt...INCLUDING THE GUYS THEMSELVES...and very badly too...you only have to look at my friend to see that...

So this idea of a nice clean nip in the bud with Saddam doesn't pan out in reality...clean and neat is wishful thinking...because we ordinary mortals never get to hear the real cost of special ops...until, perhaps, you hear it from the horses mouth...?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software