Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: IN ORDER TO WAKE UP....... YOU MUST HAVE AN OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Thoughts Are Powerful Things
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-12 4:33 AM (#4853 - in reply to #4850)
Subject: RE: Thoughts Are Powerful Things

Yes Ammi you are correct about thoughts being powerful things, and yes your probably right about you (America) going in. You are very miscreating when you use your brush to paint onto me, what you are seeing yourself.

I'm sorry you think America is the bad guy....... your predictions sound like you very much WANT America to be the bad guy.  Well...... as you believe in your heart, so is it with you.

Your words Ammi, your thoughts....... not mine.

I believe in my heart that America is the good guy

I believe in my heart, from the teachings that I have been learning, that there is no good/bad guy......there no right/wrong sides...... there is a global community that nationalistic pride helps to divide. And it is sad to see you sticking out your chest and holding on firm to your pride whilst you denigrate my being.

I'm sorry that you dislike America being such a strong power that we can do what is right even if the entire world doesn't agree.

One more small step Ammi, and you will be dictating to me, what I am to eat, think, speak and do....... I thought that was Gods job.

I am truly sorry, that perhaps your anger over other issues here, which I think you know from past posts of mine, I don't hold of you, (notwithstanding my one spac attack, which was an error for me to learn from) leads you to adopt what seems to be a "Ammi fights the world posture". Whether or not there is heart felt justification or not, you seem to spill your anger onto others.

I have known for a long time, as any half assed person has, that GW will take this world in..... and maybe the result will be, in the short term, what you predict. However healing will not have been achieved in my small view.

You accuse me of thinking thoughts of Holocaust and grossly exaggerate my words..... you do yourself no favours nor the greater Sonship.

Raj exhorts us to greater things than this Ammi, both on a personal level and on a global scale. Boundaries set up by countries merely reflect boundaries set up by individuals who cannot accept their Oneness with each other. You are me, no matter what you may think.

There seems little point in continuing a diatribe of insults and proclamations. I am always open to quiet dialogue. Peace Ammi.

In Peace
Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software