Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Miracles enable You to heal the sick and raise the dead because You made sickness and death yourself and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Thoughts Are Powerful Things
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-03-12 1:03 AM (#4850)
Subject: Thoughts Are Powerful Things

Here's the thing doug...... we're going in.  We are going into iraq, and we are removing saddam hussein.  By "we", i mean, the american military under the leadership of the american president, with the authority of the the american congress.... and with the backing of the american people.  This is going to happen...... and it is going to happen soon.

We are going in because we believe it is the right thing to do....... and we don't need anybody's permission to do it. The only thing that might prevent it..... is regime change from within.  We're in favor of that....... but we're not waiting around for it. The arguments for peace are much too weak to deter the movement.

This is what you must deal with while you try to perfect your thoughts on the matter.  What you don't know...... what you are completely unaware of in the matter....... is that you are working very hard to manifest the violence and destruction that you claim to be trying to prevent.

I'm serious.

This is about mind, and mind-training.  There are no idle thoughts.  Every thought you hold, manifests into your world in some way.  Notice how regularly you talk about how terrible this war will be........ you talk of hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties..... of bloodthirst and murder..... and bombing civilian locations..... and evil motivations of greed and domination...... and all kinds of predictions of what this action will be.

I do not join you in any of these terrible predictions.  To think is to create...... and i will not join you in painting that particular picture.  I'm sorry you think america is the bad guy....... your predictions sound like you very much WANT america to be the bad guy.  Well...... as you believe in your heart, so is it with you.

I believe in my heart that america is the good guy. That is why we have a different perspective of what has happened in america's past..... of what is occurring now...... and in our predictions of how this action will go.

Guess what....... the iraqi surrender flags are really no surprise to us........ they used them last time we were there.  The iraqi military does not want to fight us...... they want us to release them from their servitude.

This terrible war that you forcast, will be over as soon as the tanks start rolling.

There was a big march in new york on sunday...... it was called, "Muslims For the War".

I'm sorry that you dislike america being such a strong power that we can do what is right even if the entire world doesn't agree.  America stands for Freedom..... and it is time for the world to get on board.

There are no idle thoughts, doug......... and your thoughts are attempting to create a holocaust...... even though you think you are standing for peace.

The Holy Spirit can use anything in your world........ let Him redefine for you what this war is.  You cannot expect good results when you are determined to see it as a crime.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software