Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: VALUE ONLY TRUTH, THE REALITY OF ONE SELF. AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR. WAKING UP IS GIVING UP IGNORANCE--ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

Not about you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-12 2:20 PM (#4964 - in reply to #4849)
Subject: Now your cookin Ammi!

Ammi says :- Do you advocate that australia give up their armed forces?  Are you willing to live under whatever power comes in and takes over?  You don't mind tyranny as a neighbor....... how would you like it as an overseer?

Now you begin to see me Ammi......... YES I DO advocate the laying down of arms...every single last one of them...........all yours........all mine......... all of theirs........... ALL OF THEM!

and just in case you missed it so does Raj:- Everyone is going to have to desire……. For there to be peace….and desire it enough to behave in a way that inspires,….. others to let down their defences ………in order to find that in the absence of their defences they don’t get attacked, and that they are safe. And when the desire that  ultimately does embody for your brothers globally to feel safe, and where there can be open communion one with another around the globe, when that desire becomes undivided, that’s when it happens that is when it is done, that’s when the first domino falls, and the second and the third, and the fourth and the fifth and on and on………

Would you entertain being the first domino Ammi, or will you be the last?

In Peace
Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software