Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

On the theme of: "One with God is a Majority" Raj
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

oko
Posted 2003-03-11 11:26 PM (#4847)
Subject: On the theme of: "One with God is a Majority" Raj

Expert

The moment you think you are one with the whole, there is relaxation; a sudden let-go happens. You need not keep hold of yourself, you can relax. There is no need to remain tense, because there is no private goal to be attained by you. You flow with God. God's goal is your goal, his destiny is your destiny.

"You don't have a private destiny--the private destiny brings problems. Have you not watched it in your own life? All that you do goes on failing. You still don't see the point--you think that you didn't do it as it should have been done, that's why it has failed. So you try another project and you fail again. Then you think that your skill is not enough, so you learn the skill and then you fail again. Then you think "The whole world is against me" or "Fate is against me" or "I am a victim of people's jealousies." You go on finding explanations for why you fail, but you never strike the real ground of your failure.

Kabir says: Failure means you-minus-God. That's Kabir's understanding. Failure is equal to you-minus-God, and success is equal to you-plus-God. Success is within God and with God. And remember, by 'God' I don't mean a person sitting somewhere in heaven, but the cosmic spirit. Sense the cosmic spirit, the Tao, the law that permeates the whole existence--out of which you are born, and to which one day you will return.

Osho
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software