Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A person conceives of himself as separate largley because he perceives OF himself as bounded by a body. ONLY if he perceives himself as a MIND can this be overcome." Jesus CIM

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-12 10:29 AM (#4908 - in reply to #4903)
Subject: you know jeaneete

Expert

for someone who spouts a relationship with Jesus Christ and God=Love....... you sure have a way of coming across with a cold and resentful heart.

ammi has not turned away from God.........  how could you even put those words with the man?  the counsel i offered was as a loving friend to help him dance more gracefully among the group here. he feels my presence and it inspires the gentle man in him. it is the gentle man that i counsel.......... the human part that needs softening so others can see his divine.

ammi said many things to you.......... he was not the same man then that he is now. what he says to me is unique to our relationship. and yes.......... disheartened is one of the words he used to express his feelings about the ongoing insistence that he is just an ego asshole when he has been trying to alkalize the acid and speak with a more embracing presence.

that one gets disheartened merely shows that we are deep feeling. do you deny ammi is deep feeling? Jesus had times of being disheartened too. it is part of the experience and i find that we grow stronger through it............ as well as more humble.

we are here to wage peace jeanette.......... and to eliminate thought that is valueless.  seems you have you own war going on and would like to inflict it on me.  sorry. i would prefer to inspire and comfort. it seems more what the world need now.

lovefromtheChristedHeart*
amena
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software