Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-12 9:55 AM (#4898 - in reply to #4844)
Subject: sorry babe

Expert

i am sorry for encouraging the gentle man i have come to know........ to show his vulnerable side in an attempt to heal hearts and minds and move us all towards awakening.

i feel like delilah who has cut sampson's strengthening locks. i have confidence that in our meekness we create a opening which is attractive and magnetic. how was i to know that instead of responding with love and encouraging understanding.........  those i thought would embrace the opportunity to  start anew......... would use the opening to hold more tenaciously to biases and move instead to invalidate your attempts.

i know you are disheartened........... and i am as well. i know you followed my counsel to extend and retract the sword and in so doing took a numvber of direct hits to the heart. i am sorry.

yes.......... i think meadell could have just said "i'm sorry" and opened a new place for all to enjoy community and brotherhood. i am sorry she didn't. perhaps she prefers the acid man. go figure.

although it seems that many here would prefer to witness to the worst they see in you.......... i am here to witness to the truth.

you are honest......... sincere........ persevering......... trustworthy......... loving......... committed........ selfless.......... giving........ faithful........ humble......... generous........ and gracious. i am sure this might open a can of worms for those who would convict you differently......... but this is the truth in my experience and i stand as witness to the truth in you.

Raj says that because are getting closer to awakening.......... we are asked to judge what is of value and what is valueless. it is becoming more necessary to make the distinctions between our faulty definition and true definitions......... whether our thoughts represent truth or not........ so the truth can be embodied. holding on to lies does not embody truth.

i had hoped for a great healing..........  resulting in  celebration and renewal for all. the goal is healing and salvation. we continue to be joined in this vision.

i love you*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software