Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I would like to be experiencing the Idea that God has in Mind which is the reason I exist in the first place. I would like to experience God's Idea which is my Presence. I would like to experience it the way God is intending it at this moment and every moment. ~ Raj

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-12 9:15 AM (#4895 - in reply to #4876)
Subject: what works

Expert

we are here to heal ALL relationships. what if this one relationship was THE catalyst for your awakening?

i think each and every encounter has purpose and that purpose is to heal. through each healed relationship do we heal the world. if this is our intent than we do what is required in the moment to move it to that place.

it could have been very easy for meadell to accept ammi's apologies and in return apologize for her misperception about his "stealing" the URtext........... even if she was not completely sure that she was in error.......... the apology would have widened the opening for healing and understanding instead of completely closing the door. where is the miracle evidenced that she claims took place? a miracle is a sudden shift of perception which occurs through the atonement......... the atonement is an ACT of love.......... not a thought she had in her head. it just doesn't work that way.

not that it matters in the slightest to you or anyone else........... you all let me down. i felt a growing sense of community and friendship which is sorely needed in the world........ here on this puny little messageboard. is it too much to say "i'm sorry"? no wonder the world is in the state it's in.

well i'll say it for all of you. I AM SORRY....... sorry what ever i did that let things degenerate instead of move into Oneness........ it was my intent to be helpful. i obviously fell short. thankfully i know that our intent counts fo a lot and i will find solace in that.

i think what we are teaching and learning from each other is how to  love completely. and from the feel of it....... even under the guiding grace of Raj....... there are a lot of slow learners in this class.

one thing it true.......... the love we give is the love we get........... the love we take is equal to the love we make.  we are asked to  extend love EVERYTIME it was asked of us.

we are asked to choose again.

http://pure-research.net/mp3/waveradio/snip/now_and_now_and_now.mp3

blessings sandra....... sigh*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-03-12 9:30 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software