Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Do you prefer that you be right or happy? ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-03-12 7:57 AM (#4876 - in reply to #4848)
Subject: Hi ammi....and everyone.

Elite Veteran

I wanted to assure you and others that your comment to me about being fat and stupid caused me to laugh. When I opened the post and saw your response, I just began to chuckle thinking "oh dear...is that the best he could do? He must still be tired." And it's the truth...I am fat and based on a review of my life, I have made some extremely stupid choices. So what.

"I thought sandra was my friend...... it turns out she isn't. I might have offered a more gentle teaching to a friend."

I am your friend...your board and Gathering friend. But MaeDell is my personal friend and "sister". When, with stunning brilliance, you replied to her on several occasions with "MOOOOOOO".... well, that just made you look like a big ass. (Opinion only) And I wanted to "get you back". I'm just telling it like it is...it's called being honest. Humanly, egoic honesty.

If I thought you were being inappropriately harassed (which would probably be very rare) I would step up and stand with you, too....but there would have to be a 'plank' there for me to stand on first. (meaning I thought you were right and others were being inappropriate)

There's so much potential there in you (sigh)...if you could only be truly humble. So much potential...but that's what's bad about 'potential'...potential is always something that isn't present.

Oh...and just as a note.... my friends don't try to be my teacher. They are my friends. Anyone I consciously accept as a "teacher" would have to walk the talk...and that ain't you.

Love ya little ammi

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software