Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The real meaning of the crucifixion lies in the APPARENT intensity of the assault of some of the Sons of God upon another. This, of course, is impossible, and must be fully understood AS an impossibility. In fact, unless it IS fully understood as only that, I cannot serve as a real model for learning." Jesus CIM

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-03-11 11:30 PM (#4848 - in reply to #4845)
Subject: try consistency

Originally written by oko on 2003-03-11 11:00 PM

You must be in great pain to respond to Sandra in a way that is absolutely beneath you. No teacher of God would utter such hate stuff.

You know...... you just got through telling me that i should ignore what maedell says about me...... but somehow it is one-sided...... for you sure can't seem to ignore what i write about anyone.  Why is this?  Why is it that the ladies club can say terrible things about my honesty and integrity and claim my life..... my words and deeds..... is a perversion of holy teaching.... that's okay with you?

Sandra said i shouldn't be hurt by the lies maedell tells....... same as you.  Well then it follows that sandra shouldn't be hurt when i call her fat and stupid. Truth requires consistency in both thought and application. If you think i should ignore the terrible things written about me, then you should also ignore the terrible things i write.  If one is harmless, then so is the other.

Nothing i said was hate stuff...... nothing i said was beneath me.  There is actually a fine teaching in that post...... if you read it in the context of what i quoted from her.  Instead you read it as an emotional reaction. 

I thought sandra was my friend...... it turns out she isn't.  I might have offered a more gentle teaching to a friend.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software