Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "practical means not being duped into acting out of ignorance........ having enough clarity to know the divine Truth about you and everything...... so that that is what you facilitate the embodiment of." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-03-11 3:53 PM (#4808)
Subject: Hey folks. . .

Expert

I posted this down below for Ryan and want to bring it up to share with everyone. . .

[[[Hey Guy!!!

This afternoon, I'm sitting at my desk, reading one of the lessons in the workbook and would you believe it, all the negative lifted!! It's a miracle. So I want to share it with you; I took this off the top of the board a couple of minutes ago. Feels good to me, right now, so I'm sharing it with you:

"FATHER, HELP ME NOT BE IN A WAY THAT CAUSES MY BROTHER TO CONSTANTLY FEEL THE NEED TO REINFORCE HIS DEFENSES... HELP ME REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN ...FILL ME TODAY WITH ALL THOU ART... BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN YOU DO I WILL REMEMBER WHO I AM... AND WHEN I REMEMBER WHO I AM I WILL BE ABLE TO BE ME... I WILL BE ABLE TO BE ME WITH JOY... I WILL BE ABLE TO BE ME WITH MY BROTHER." ~~ RAJ

There is no peace except the peace of God. . .]]]

Awhile ago (10 days?), I posted about a dear and deep miracle I had with Ryan. . .and I remember that the post ended with an assurance that my world would reconfigure. . .and Sandra posted the link about the Iraqi's. . .the feeling of struggle and challenge, the burden simply absolutely lifted.

Oh Happy Days. . .!!!

Love and caring,

MaeDell

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software