Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "have more fun bringing the principles of waking up inside your life and mind by desiring to know the Truth........... because Truth uncovers the joy unity and harmony of Being." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hey folks. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-03-11 3:53 PM (#4808)
Subject: Hey folks. . .

Expert

I posted this down below for Ryan and want to bring it up to share with everyone. . .

[[[Hey Guy!!!

This afternoon, I'm sitting at my desk, reading one of the lessons in the workbook and would you believe it, all the negative lifted!! It's a miracle. So I want to share it with you; I took this off the top of the board a couple of minutes ago. Feels good to me, right now, so I'm sharing it with you:

"FATHER, HELP ME NOT BE IN A WAY THAT CAUSES MY BROTHER TO CONSTANTLY FEEL THE NEED TO REINFORCE HIS DEFENSES... HELP ME REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN ...FILL ME TODAY WITH ALL THOU ART... BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN YOU DO I WILL REMEMBER WHO I AM... AND WHEN I REMEMBER WHO I AM I WILL BE ABLE TO BE ME... I WILL BE ABLE TO BE ME WITH JOY... I WILL BE ABLE TO BE ME WITH MY BROTHER." ~~ RAJ

There is no peace except the peace of God. . .]]]

Awhile ago (10 days?), I posted about a dear and deep miracle I had with Ryan. . .and I remember that the post ended with an assurance that my world would reconfigure. . .and Sandra posted the link about the Iraqi's. . .the feeling of struggle and challenge, the burden simply absolutely lifted.

Oh Happy Days. . .!!!

Love and caring,

MaeDell

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software