Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "CREATION IS THE MOVEMENT OF THE MIND OF GOD, WHICH GOD SEES AND RECOGNIZES HIMSELF IN. IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD. FROM FIRST TO LAST, IT IS ALL GOD." ~~ Raj.
- (Added by: amena)

doug........ repost from way down below
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-11 11:54 AM (#4788 - in reply to #4785)
Subject: continuing the dialog . . . changing the dream

Expert

hi doug~

Raj says we have to stop further harm right away. He also said that everything that is happening is just what needs to happen......... meaning that the threat of war is getting the world off its apathetic ass and making a stand. yes...... i think everyone wants peace. no..... i think everyone is saying no to the tyranny and separatist attitude of sadaam. what is the result? a shift in the global consciousness making everyone more globally conscious or as Raj had suggested........ becoming more aware of the global family and responding in ways that demonstrate community outside of our local and national concepts of what that means.

sure the world has slept long enough....... but until the majority of humankind is ready to step out of their mutually agrreed upon definitions ......... all we can do is be vigilant for God in our own lives with the confidence that we are making an impact on the whole of the Sonship....... and act as agents for change within our immediate circumstances. 

as for the comment about the tv. sorry. it is my experience that those who watch tv are very heavily biased by the propaganda the mass media promotes....... media which has an agenda of fear and likes to plant its doomsday seeds that encourage it into being. "world war III and mass destruction"........  i made the suggestion to turn it off......... as does Raj. i'm glad you have already made the decision.

as for judgment....... Raj says "the call for judgment has increased because everyone is closer to waking up................... and therefore it's not only easier to make the distinctions..... it's more necessary. ............ what we're talking about here is making a distinction between each one's faulty definitions of what is of value and what is not........... and one's true definitions of what is of value and what is not. we are talking of something within each individual. you must ask whether the thought you are entertaining is of value or not............ whether it is a worthy thought or not..............  whether is represents the truth or not............. whether it embodies what God is being or not............ so that you may choose not to embody that thought........... so that you choose not to embrace it ............ and are open to discover what is true...... from the Father."  at this stage in our awakening we must judge (with Gods' help) what is of value......... and of value for the Sonship as a whole.

Raj answered ammi's question about choosing between the greater and lesser harm............ He said that sometimes in the human experience........ this is what we are asked to do. i divided the answer into two parts.......... one with the specific answer about having to choose that which results in the least amount  of harm ......... and the necessity to bring the state of harm to an abrupt end.......... and the other with possible scenarios to explain His statement.

http://pure-research.net/mp3/station/ammi_lesser_harm.mp3

http://pure-research.net/mp3/station/ammi_lesser_harm2.mp3

interesting that the one scenario using the empath...... is basically what we do in mind........ as you suggest........ united with the Father in a clear understanding of what the Father Wills............. but if we don't have an empath (in other words not the united undivided focus of a world NO to change the mind of someone like sadaam)......... we choose what will work.

i think Raj is very clear about making radical idealism.......... practically real. we do the inner work......... open for the increasing transformation of mind........ while making practical choices that result in less and less harm for all. we have to find the balance between radically ideal and practically real.

you are right that we go within..... ask the Father....... find the love that embodies the Father.......... and act from that love. still we must put that together with an abrupt end to that which does not embody God (eg. the suffering inflicted on the iraqi people) and sometimes it requires force.

bottom line is while we are dreaming our dream and the One Son believes in suffering and pain and death in His dream........... we are asked to do what it takes to change the nightmare into the happy dream because what we believe is our reality.......... until we wake up to the Real.

it is about doing what works so everyone can start to experience peace and freedom from fear in the dream.

blessingsinawakening*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-03-11 12:13 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software