Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: CHILD OF GOD . . . YOU WERE CREATED TO CREATE THE GOOD .. THE BEAUTIFUL . . AND THE HOLY. DO NOT FORGET THIS. ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

doug........ repost from way down below
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-11 10:26 AM (#4785)
Subject: doug........ repost from way down below

Expert

Subject : can we keep this going Amena.this is good
Posted : 2003-03-10 8:45 PM
Post #4678 - In reply to #4666

Hi Amena.... I sense the love in your words, and would like to continue discussing this.... I am confused with your word construction a little though. somehow I think we are saying the same thing with only the final method differing.... so if you will allow me the latitude to explore a bit more.

what is the solution that will bring peace to the Iraqi people? they have suffered enough.

The point is Amena.... I (Douglas) in my thinking mind, the one that drives my separateness, have no answer....which is maybe why I have not enunciated a solution, just the opposite, my enunciation is solely for NEW ideas, for another way..the way of Love and the Father.

In my career, I have been accused of many foolish things....but I have never felt foolish or in danger in the ultimate sense. Perhaps I have been unconsciously embodying the right way.....gheeesh I don't know.

Do you not think the "world" has slept enough and the time for awakening is being presented to us again, and yes the focus of the global consciousness is due to this event... Thank God. The choice is, do we continue on the same path? or try a new one...... one that has a notice at its start....."take note this path is crazy, and only suitable to lunatics" Would you go down it, if you knew the person that wrote the notice was in error about the path? Or would you gird the anxiety and step out smartly, opening your eyes in wonder as the landscape spilled out beautifully in front of you? Its a challenge for sure......which way is for each of us. Myself I find the path into the unknown, more attractive than the path that I can see clearly.

OUCH!!!! maybe if you turned off the TV....... you would find more helpful thoughts entering you awareness....... and into the awareness of all through minds joined.. just a suggestion.

A suggestion??? a judgment dear one....LOL....... I haven't turned the TV on for about five months...if there is a war, it is here where I will become aware of it. hahahaha....... Sorry, but that tickles me.

The outer world has little impact on me, I am working in the inner world of learning. I see the outer world through this board, and yes I have views on it, but the views are more in the area of content of what we are trying to get too.....awakening.

sometimes we have to choose between the lesser of two evils. I think this is one of those times......... and it would be a choice for peace in the long run.

Ummmm I wont swear that these are not Raj's words, but if they are it makes me think that the context may be in error..... there is no one or two evils, there is only the truth.and the truth will stand no matter what. That is the message since time immemorial which we also are told is part of the dream (time that is)

There are only two issues....... Fear or love.... the work...to find the blocks to loves presence.....I see the block here, as the belief in harm, defense, attack, justification, righteousness, and most particularly..... the belief that killing in the name of Peace and God is okay for the better good......no no no.that is the way of the Jihad.

I listen to the same broadcasts, but get an entirely different message from this...I get the message.stop thinking, stop and go within... find the love that embodies the father, and action THAT love.

In Peace
Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software