Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DESPAIR - BUT FOR REPAIR.....Neale Donald Walsch ( the new revelations )
- (Added by: Erica)

Ammi...lifting a post from below that I missed...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-12 6:22 AM (#4865 - in reply to #4846)
Subject: RE: return to moo

"Maedell is saying some terrible things about me..... and you are saying i shouldn't call her on it."

I think if you had originally approached her with genuineness and kindness, and explained to her what the situation was, you would have been met with the same.

Instead you offered a loud, and bombastic response to which she became defensive.

I would have said this:

"MaeDell, you are right. I did something for which I was brought to Court. However, it wasn't about the Urtext at all. This is what it was about ... And my feelings about it all were these ... and the outcomes for me were this ... "

Instead you decided to call her a liar, seeing the worst in her, instead of just someone who wanted to know you better.

I find the healing she has done on her own, within your relationship, miraculous. You continue to berate her. She continues to tell you of the healing she is doing, which for some reason, isn't good enough for you.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software