Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have no self except the Christ in me. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

Ammi...lifting a post from below that I missed...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

oko
Posted 2003-03-11 9:12 AM (#4768)
Subject: Ammi...lifting a post from below that I missed...

Expert

...so sorry Ryan...do you mind if we catch up here?

You said (in black):

"Are you saying that i should should passively accept the scandalous lies she [MaeDell] tells about me and refuses to discuss?"

My response: (in green) You are innocent. As MaeDell is. What do you have to defend or react about? You are both perfect. Right here, right now. Go for peace.

"Would you passively accept it if i were to spread scandalous lies about you?..... calling you a thief..... and a lawless attacker?"

I've been in this very situation last year...a staff member spreading muck, thick and fast, about me to management etc. to justify her unkind actions. She was afraid, I could see it in her eyes. She had been mentally cruel to some vulnerable young people in the class that I was supporting in. I was guided to simply ignore the lies but say NO to the very specific behaviour towards students that I had been asked to collude with but I had refused to do so...(in all this, I was risking my job) and to say a yes, a deep love-filled yes, to the staff member herself.

It resolved in a way that was better than I could have wished for.

"How come you didn't address your call for forgiveness to maedell? Why was it directed toward me alone?"

Why does this bother you?

Like Doug I have often resolved violent physical attack with a third option that was heaved up within me at the time...(MaeDell knows all about this one, and so do I!) There really are alternatives to our old, old, tired knee jerk responses...but, it seems to me, that we have to ALLOW for them to exist...to trust in this Reality...in the first place (...to believe that "There really is a God" Raj)...to make space within for Source to work things out ON THE SPOT...

It means being in a very specific place within...to be in Innocent Let-go. A watcher...alert but totally still within.

Just don’t seek from another
Or you’ll be far estranged from self.
I now go on alone
Meeting it everywhere
It now is just what I am
I now am not it.
You must comprehend in this way
To merge with thusness.

- Dongshan Liangjie (807-869)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum