Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THE ONLY PLACE YOUR JOY CAN COME FROM . . . IS FROM THE JOY YOU'VE GIVEN YOUR BROTHER FIRST." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Ego's are a curious thing,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-11 5:51 AM (#4747 - in reply to #4746)
Subject: missing in action

Expert

i thought i answered all your posts doug. what did i miss?

yesterday was a full day and i was busy with a lot of other work here. tell me which thread and i will respond. sorry for the oversight.

sometimes it is a time thing. some posts take little time......... others require more reflective concentration.  you know putting things aside until there is a window of concentration.......... a reply can sometimes be forgotten in the current flow.

i try to stay current and courteous to respond to those who have invested time themselves. i do it in between my other work. yesterday i made a new home page for healing power........ made a healed world page with some comments of Raj's recent teachings for "light at the edge of creation".......... clipped the latest Raj gathering for Son*ship........ did the domestic amena thing (cleaning cooking}....... worked on a painting that is nearing completion (Magdalene and Christ)........ caught up on some email correspondence.......... and  did a lot of posting....... more than i probably should have.

i'll see if i can retrace my steps and find the post you are referring to.

blessingsintheCurrent*
amena

http://pure-research.net/healing/speak/healed_world.html
http://pure-research.net/healing/light/lightat.html
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software