Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "study study study will constantly distance you from the fact that you are already at your destination." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Raj - I Am Not Here For You To Serve
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-03-11 10:24 AM (#4784 - in reply to #4774)
Subject: RE: Raj - I Am Not Here For You To Serve

Veteran

Hi Veronica,

I landed in Orinda's thread and my eyes first lit on: "...Tito has worked using ancestral sounds for healing in a psychiatric institute..." Well, can you imagine how quickly I envisioned V thinking I should be institutionalized? (big rosy smiley face here)

Anyway, I did get to the part of Tolle and Now and incarnations, etc. Thanks for pointing me there, V!

I read recently a very good book, written by a prominent psychiatrist, regarding regressions to past lives by one of his patients. I tried to find it so I could give you a title but am unable to locate it presently. It is a very good book with many "goodies" in it. The author has really gone out on a limb professionally to have it published but feels people need to hear the story. When I find it, I will let you know in case you are interested and have not already read it.

Thanks again, Veronica!

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software