Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Raj - I Am Not Here For You To Serve
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-03-11 7:41 AM (#4755 - in reply to #4724)
Subject: RE: Raj - I Am Not Here For You To Serve

Veteran

thanks for posting this, Carson! I have always wondered about reincarnation and whether it is a part of this awakening process. I also have feared over the years that maybe some of my "past lives" were experienced as myself playing the part of the "bad guy". SOMEBODY appeared to play various roles as *$&%&%ing &$*$*$s.....but to hear it doesn't matter, pay attention to the now, and honor your Self now, is very comforting. Hearing Raj say, 'we were really just a bunch of rowdy boys that got it together', gives me hope that I, too, and everyone, will eventually 'get it together'. I assume since they were really just a group of "rowdy boys", they weren't just floating around in immaculate white robes with perfectly cleaned, glowing palms facing out all the time. Anyway, tom tentatively starts to peel off yet another layer of guilt and thanks Raj for telling it the way it was and is.

Thanks again for this post, Carson.

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software