Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Fill me today with all that Thou art...I don't want to be this presence of a personality any longer. Fill me with the Light and reveal Me to me...reveal Yourself to me as Me...and exalt my poor perception of myself into its natural, primitive state of Divinity.....Raj
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

Raj - I Am Not Here For You To Serve
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Carson
Posted 2003-03-10 9:58 PM (#4724)
Subject: Raj - I Am Not Here For You To Serve

Expert

I Am Not Here For You To Serve 

Hello Raj. I was once told, just recently, that I had a past life with Christ. That I was a man servant at the Last supper and that I watched the Crucifixion from the crowd. And, uh, I wanted to ask you if this was so. And also, why....will I serve you in this life, also....maybe through Paul. Or in some other way. Thank you.

Raj. There has already been far too much serving of me. And too little serving of, and Honoring of, your own and each One’s own true Individually. If you want to honor me, honor yourself. In finding Yourself, with a capitol "S", you find me, just as if you do approach me appropriately, you will find Yourself in me. But when there is an honoring of me, that constitutes an automatic dishonoring of Yourself, then you are caught in illusion. And Who and What I Am becomes totally useless.

I am not here for you to serve. Unless by service, you mean presenting yourself truly.

Really now, we were a rowdy bunch of boys. You imagine we had men servants at the Last Supper? We got it together, ourselves. (Short laughter.) It was not a divine event. We were eating together, that’s all. And I was making some points.

You must realize, that we were real people, like you. The gathering really was not very different, in intent, from this gathering. It will be more however, like the lunch table, in this room.

Keep your attention in the Now. Your past lives were whatever they were. Today, at this moment, at any given moment, is when you stand on the threshold of waking up. On the threshold of discerning Reality more clearly. And when that awakening occurs, you will find that you were never born and you never died. And, that it is the belief of birth, that illicits the experience or, illusion of death and that when awakening occurs, you will find that "lifetimes", multiple lives, gets swallowed up, in the unbroken eternality of your Being, which becomes explicitly clear to you.

Attend to Now.

That’s the end of the answer.

Livingston, NJ  June '87 Tape 2

Edited by Carson 2003-03-11 12:52 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software