Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: VALUE ONLY TRUTH, THE REALITY OF ONE SELF. AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR. WAKING UP IS GIVING UP IGNORANCE--ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-11 9:35 AM (#4777 - in reply to #4727)
Subject: i understand

Expert

{{I know that these brothers here that appear separate are NOT the words they speak. Their apparent diversity of ideas will be dust in a moment but they will still be One with me and you whatever they think or say... }}

this is not in question......... and we agree on the truth of our eternal Oneness.......... but that is the same as saying that all the nations of the world are really One and so there is no need for peace talks......... arbitration....... and emissaries.

there is still work to be done while we are not fully awake. first on the list is the work we do in our our mind and thought discipline.......... second is the work of attempting to manifest peace in the dream. Raj says that simply relying on the fact that this is all an illusion and we are all perfect and One in the Kingdom........ is not necessarily effectual in changing what needs to be changed in the dream to make it the happy dream. He constantly tells us to make our radical idealism.......... practically real. i think there is a difference. if there wasn't.......... Raj wouldn't mention it so often.

i just listened to the this while searching for doug where Raj said that we sometimes must choose the lesser of two evils. if i get a minute........ i'll clip it for you.

i love you too*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software