Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR WHOLENESS . . . YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR PEACE . . . YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND YOUR UTTER SAFETY . . . UNTIL YOU'RE WILLING TO YIELD TO THE FATHER'S WILL . . . CONSTANTLY." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-03-11 4:13 AM (#4742 - in reply to #4723)
Subject: RE: waging peace

Elite Veteran

Oh...I like games....

"do you agree that the words of Jesus belong to everyone?"

I don't know. I would need to have Jesus answer this. I believe you assume a great deal, amena, based on the programming propaganda you have been fed as a child...or beyond. I believe you have an assumption that every word of Jesus belongs to everyone...I don't assume that I know whether this is true or not.

"do you agree that ammi has made gracious extension to heal and apologized twice?"

No... I agree that ammi said "sorry maedell" once. I would have to read every post of his to see if it was twice...and I ain'ta gonna do that! "made gracious extension to heal" hell, no...I don't agree that little ammi has done that.

"do you agree that peace is better than conflict?"

I would agree that it usually is, but not always. Sometimes you need conflict to clear the air or unstick something. It seems like you automatically assume any and all conflict is bad. That is a judgment label. One of those "mutually agreed upon definitions".

"do you agree that meadell has skirted direct dialog on the issues causing the discordance?"

I agree that little ammi was too tired to spend anytime at all on what MaeDell posted and he just went off in his usual hysteria... Little ammi thinks he knows everything and MaeDell doesn't agree. I don't agree. Maybe others don't agree. But I think the discordance comes from little ammi's big ego. But that's just been my experience.

"do you agree that ammi is an honest man?"

No, I do not agree. I don't know little ammi enough to know if he is honest or not. Based on the lies he tells himself, I would have to disagree.

"do you agree that the truth should be brought to light?"

Having trouble coming up with questions that will make me agree? Why don't you sit with your sentence amena...sit with it for a while and see what comes to you...this is just buzz word jargon here...'truth brought to light'..oh barf bag.

"do you agree that maedell is a compassionate and caring woman?"

hahahahaha You finally got one!!! YES (balloons start falling from the ceiling, the cheers go up)...Let's hear it for amena!!! She got one!!

"do you agree that ammi demonstrated courage by standing for his beliefs?"

No, I don't agree. I think little ammi is just a rebel and whatever cause can get him on stage the most, that's the one he'll rebel against. I don't swear to this, but I think little ammi got sucked up into the legal machinery and couldn't get out...so you might say he was forced to stand for his beliefs.

Also...for consideration...it's a lot easier to stand up for your beliefs when you have nothing to lose.

Edited by Sandra 2003-03-11 4:23 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software