Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "projection is a Divine Law of Being. God .... in the Act of Creation.... is projecting what He is............ but not outside of Himself...... and He experiences His projection and recognizes Himself in it." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-03-11 12:36 AM (#4735 - in reply to #4713)
Subject: RE: hmmm . . . again

Originally written by MaeDell on 2003-03-10 8:33 PM

RYAN brought up the copyright issue by demanding I retract my scandalous lies;

That is another lie.  A lie which anyone on the board can check out. YOU brought up the copyright issue....... through giving a HISTORY of your grievance. My demand was in response to the lies which you offered as history.

You are not being honest. 

so, understand!!! he was fined for taking something from a brother without permission of the brother.

Wrong and wrong..... my first post tonight, which is on the bottom of the thread..... explains why.

Ryan wants us to believe that the Holy Spirit told him to take from this brother.

I really don't give a damn what you believe maedell...... but kindly keep your judgments out of what i want.  What i want....... is for you to stop spreading lies about me.

I attempt to demonstrate, as best I can, day by day, the Course teaching of the extension of Love;

Your best...... is not this grossly inadequate.  If you want to demonstrate a Course teaching...... then take advantage of this opportunity for healing. You need to try harder.

I have taken my relationship with Ryan in my mind to God for miracles.

Why not take your relationship with me to me?  You're not taking it to God..... you're avoiding it completely. God has annointed me to handle my relationships. If you want a miracle...... then i'm the go-to guy.

Ryan calls me names.

Oh my..... there is that hypocrisy creeping out.  Does making me guilty make you innocent? I have many more names...... which i am refraining from calling you.

You are off-course maedell...... isolation is not the path to awakening.  Eventually you must deal with your grievances...... waking up can be messy work.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software