Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS JOYOUS . . . AND YOU TRULY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO . . . BUT LET GOD BE YOU." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-03-11 12:17 AM (#4733 - in reply to #4714)
Subject: What a scandalous thing to say

Originally written by MaeDell on 2003-03-10 8:45 PM

This is not a stupid altercation. . .this is an attempt to stop the perversion of a holy teaching and not just through words but through actual day by day demonstration.

Sounds like a crusade to me....... and a mighty self-righteous one at that.  I suppose the "perversion" is because my teaching does not agree with YOUR interpretation.

Guess what sister...... your opinion about my understanding is absolutely insignificant to me...... so your holy crusade is meaningless. It only serves to make you look foolish.  I talk to Raj almost every week. Raj enjoys talking to me..... you should see his face light up...... how he leans forward in his seat and gets animated.  Often i sit immediately to his left..... when he reaches out to touch someone...... it's either me or mark..... 'cuz mark is always on his immediate right.

Never once has Raj suggested that i am perverting His Holy Teaching...... either through words or action.  I all our discussions..... he confirms my understanding. I try to rephrase what he is teaching........ and he always says "yes"....... or "indeed"....... or he says "yes" then expands on it.

So your opinion on the matter holds little sway me. When you embark upon a crusade...... you are taking yourself far too seriously.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software