Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "My Father gives all power unto me." ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-10 8:46 PM (#4715 - in reply to #4713)
Subject: no accidents

Expert

did you consider that with a primo tech board like this......... your post going into lala land was a bit of divine overcontrol? why do you think that is?

freeing truth is not stealing truth. no one is trying to get you into a conflict but to get you out of it. until you accept  responsibiliy (ability to respond)....... it will continue. the extension was made to end it. if you feel that there is no conflict between you and ammi......... i would wager that you would find a limited number of supporters who feel that is representative of the truth.

yeah no one can make us do anything. but why would staying in a place where there is obvious bad feelings be preferable to making the changes yourself?

i know beyond a doubt that you demonstrate the course teachings in your daily life...... which is why this situation confuses me so much. when you are defended you see attack. i think ammi has been gracious with you in the NOW. i think you have shunned his attempts at reconciliation.

i am glad you are taking the relationship to God. i am too and look forward to inspirational exchanges between the both of you.

peaceinthemidstofmiracles*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software