Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THE ONLY PLACE YOUR JOY CAN COME FROM . . . IS FROM THE JOY YOU'VE GIVEN YOUR BROTHER FIRST." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-03-10 8:33 PM (#4713 - in reply to #4664)
Subject: RE: hmmm . . . again

Expert

Well somehow I just sent a really long posting off into lala land when I tried to return from "preview."

But oh well! Summary:

You and Ryan can NOT make me join you in your determination to have conflict.

RYAN brought up the copyright issue by demanding I retract my scandalous lies; so, understand!!! he was fined for taking something from a brother without permission of the brother. Ryan wants us to believe that the Holy Spirit told him to take from this brother. That is not an accurate understanding of the Course; the Course says God/HolySpirit/Jesus CANNOT take; they are givers. It would be a lie for me to retract what is NOT a lie. BUT it is in the past. It means nothing NOW. And again,I did NOT bring it up; Ryan did. Do you understand that? His behavior NOW is repeating his error of the past and thus the past seems to have hold of him, NOW. . .Ryan is justifying attack. NOW.

I believe that I have repeatedly, over and over and over, attempted to demonstrate that noone can make us do anything. That is understanding the Course's teaching of the reversal of cause and effect.

I attempt to demonstrate, as best I can, day by day, the Course teaching of the extension of Love; I have taken my relationship with Ryan in my mind to God for miracles.

Ryan calls me names.

Now c'mon Amena. . .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software