Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me. But our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only by joint decisions.”~RAJ
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-10 8:18 PM (#4711 - in reply to #4695)
Subject: i am no quitter

Expert

never have been........ never will be......... but i know when my efforts need a temporary repose.

i don't really believe that everyone is doing the best they can when they leave harsh edges and sharp words to linger and find a recipient out there. we call in a witness for what we believe. so am i to be ok with maedell (or anyone) witnessing to less than the truth about my brother? how is this any different from sitting on the fence?

it may well be that everyone is doing the best that they are willing to do........ but certainly not the best they are capable of doing. the limits of willingness come from the ego....... the spirit is eternally willing to go all the way. i think this is what Raj is asking us to do in every area of our life.......... even  this seemingly stupid altercation on a messageboard. every thought weighs in the balance. i find that very significant.

thank you for your support dear rindy. i know this has been a tough one for you. it hasn't been exactly thrilling for me either. do you know anyone else willing to take it on?

much love*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software