Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If we share the same mind, you can overcome death because I did. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-03-10 7:37 PM (#4695 - in reply to #4685)
Subject: please don't give up

on inspiring a deeper level of communicating around here, amena ... God knows i have room for improvement ... most others too, i dare say.

please understand also, everyone is doing the very best they can ... and if i didn't really believe that the willingness to make a more loving choice each time i remember is all God asks of me or anyone ... i honestly wouldn't see any point in going on.

besides, if what Raj says is true ... it's not even possible to 'improve' or heal myself or anyone else ... that's the Holy Spirit's job ... and in my experience, He usually does it when i least expect it ... or, in my opinion, least deserve it (smile)

a pleasant shift for me, but i'm all for not working so hard anymore... trying to enjoy this stage (whatever that means) of the awakening unfoldment a little ... maybe even learn how to have some fun ... you leaning that way too?

with heartfelt appreciation ... 'rinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software