Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. " ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-10 3:55 PM (#4664 - in reply to #4659)
Subject: hmmm . . . again

Expert

geez maedell........ it sure doesn't sound or feel like there is much evidence of miracle healings in your mind. it seems you would continue to convict ammi according to your own definitions instead of bringing them out in the open to be corrected and healed.

i believe the copyright trial was about his offering the digital download of the course on his site. nowhere in the court depositions did i find any evidence of claims that ammi "stole" anything. this is the accusation that ammi is asking you to retract because it is false. he has not said that he didn't offer the course materials for free off his site........ as a matter of fact......... it was his courage to accept responsibility for his actions which won him a couple hundred thousand dollar judgment against him. he is an honest man. you would prefer to defame him it seems........ rather than get to the truth. it is the truth that heals.

{{I will NOT be swayed by your ego to an emotional reaction.}}

can you see this another way as the course counsels? i see ammi extending graciously numerous times here. i see you continuing to hold on to your emotional ego reactions over an error that you are holding on to..... and defending your right to do so.  now i know ammi has been very acid to you in the past........ but he has apologized for that. part 2 of the equation is for you to apologize for your side of the disharmony.

Raj says it's our job to wage peace........ and bringing peace to the minds of others is accomplished by saying NO to anything that is unlike peace........... this is unlike peace.

He also says we are to consciously judge what is true........... recognizing what is true characterizes our true BEing. unless we are willing to recognize and until we can distinguish between what is valuable and valueless........ we will still be confused and what we embody will manifest that confusion. essential to awakening is the making of distinctions.

i think this is all ammi is asking here, to bring the truth to light. are you interested in healing or in being right? seems this is the question foremost in my mind. i think it should be foremost in everyone's mind.

i know you to be a woman of great feeling and compassion. your stories with the women in prison and the lengths you extend to open new doors in their lives is exemplary. ammi deserves the same. i am an optimist. i think healing is a thought away.......... it is a thought of forgiveness.

much love maedell*
for real
for true

amena

Edited by amena 2003-03-10 6:46 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software