Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Miracles enable You to heal the sick and raise the dead because You made sickness and death yourself and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-03-10 3:09 PM (#4659 - in reply to #4653)
Subject: okey dokey. . ., so here's the deal. . .

Expert

The email I sent to you:

[[[Because Oko posted what she did about bringing the problem up to breathe in the fresh light I am offering you a dialogue.

1. I have not apologized for lying about your participation in the copyright bruhaha because to me they are not lies.
2. The attempts to "demonstrate" the powerlessness of the reversal of cause and effect; understanding charity; and true forgiveness as taught by the Course in Miracles seem to not have been recognized. If you want to discuss, "MaeDell, you said this. . .what did you mean?" I'll agree. I will say why. It will be part of a lifestyle which actually attempts to put into practice the teachings of the Course; and especially as illumined by Raj. That will make us better student/teachers.
3. I am not advocating we have a knock-down drag out as I TRULY believe that letting the ideas evaporate as mist once I have let MY MIND be healed is the answer. My experience is that if we do go into the knock-down drag out we will make misery seem real.
4. I "think" that one of your fundamental precepts is the need for complete honesty; I will agree only as to this honest sharing be intended to help us heal our minds. Not find guilt or blame. Honesty between the son and daughter of God, not the makebelieve ego. . .that self I choose to ignore. Disregard.
5. Lastly, Ryan, I have now experienced 4 miracles of healing with you and my thoughts about you; if you do not believe me that is okay but would venture to offer you that we could help one another alot by exploring the healing instead.

So. . .okey dokey. . .

Love,

Sister MaeDell]]]

Tell it to the Judge, Ryan. . .the one who ordered you to pay the fine. . .how wrong I am about your participation in the copyright fracas.

Because you do NOT comprehend the thought system of the Course in Miracles you felt you were allowed to attack Kenneth, steal the manuscript (Urtext, HLC, JCIM, whatever. . .according to ***your*** early posts here on TGP. . .) and then justify it. You do the opposite of what the Course teaches. Plain and simple, you don't get it. That is the ONLY reason you could talk to me the way you do. Let me one more time demonstrate to you that YOU cannot make me. . .you are not my cause, my source or my authority. . .the you, which you protect and defend, is actually not real. That is the message of the Course in Miracles. I will NOT be swayed by your ego to an emotional reaction.

Sister MaeDell

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software