Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: God's world is happy. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-03-10 1:36 PM (#4653)
Subject: Hokey Pokey..... hear the squeal

Okay maedell...... i'm going to try again.  I have absolutely no desire to engage you in email exchanges...... so i'm bringing it back here.  You can communicate with me, and we can work toward a mutual healing...... or you can keep using the cryptic interaction..... and i will just quit listening.

it's unusual that you can make aggressive claims and false accusations and then act like they are not part of the problem.......... or part of the solution in healing.  I have called you on this..... and you refuse to address the issue.  In your email you said that you refuse to apologize for the lies.... because to you they are not lies...... even though the facts as you relate them are false and cannot be substantiated in any way.  You don't know the facts..... and you are unconcerned about discovering them.  Oh your grievances toward me are so precious to you.

Sure you say that you have experienced four miraculous healings in relation to me.  You sure don't evidence the love or respect that such claims would introduce.  And i'm not so sure that miraculous healings would have you cling so tight to the lies you use to convict me.

So....... if we can't start by dealing with the lies and the grievances..... then perhaps you should talk about the miraculous healings....... because from here they seem like ego fantasies to justify your condemnations.

My patience is running short...... it is as if i'm just spinning my wheels engaging you..... as if my time and attention would be more fruitful elsewhere.  So..... i guess the ball is again in your court...... do we keep our communication as it has been?....... or do we try to move on toward something more civilized.

Eventually you must deal with the lies....... keeping silent does nothing except fortify your sense of righteousness...... but a righteousness built upon lies, is..... y'know.

Bring it into the light....... if you believe what you said, then stand behind it and put out your facts so that there is something to respond to.  If you put it on the table, i can show you that the evidence and events do not support what you are holding as truth.

But i really think you prefer your grievances.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software