Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: CHILD OF GOD . . . YOU WERE CREATED TO CREATE THE GOOD .. THE BEAUTIFUL . . AND THE HOLY. DO NOT FORGET THIS. ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The Question was.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-03-11 3:56 PM (#4810 - in reply to #4741)
Subject: oh gosh, alex

i do understand your question now ... but i really don't know enough to even offer an intelligent guess.  all the same, i am  enjoying yours and patty's exchange of ideas ... thank you for your interest and involvement in the matter ...every loving thought counts!

on second thought ...maybe i could offer something generally speaking.  you asked; "If the countries that make up the UN security council passed the proposed draft to 1441 AND INFORCED IT would that help stabilize the region with the least violence. and help stop the exploitation of the people of the world by dictators, monarchs, and "democracies"

i'd have to say, yes, based on the simple truth that when minds are joined in a common goal for the good of all ...  a 'happy' outcome is guaranteed by God.

interesting tho, it's only of late i've had some curiousity as to what is/should be the role of the united nations in resolving international disputes, etc. i've found many good (at least they speak of truth to me) articles about this at share international ... here is one i'd recommend reading ... and if it suits you ... then do use the site's search feature to find other related articles about the role of the un in the 'new' world.

http://www.share-international.org/archives/political/po_bsfuture-UN.htm

all the best! orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software