Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. " ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The Question was.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

patty
Posted 2003-03-11 2:50 PM (#4801 - in reply to #4795)
Subject: RE: Aloha patty

Extreme Veteran

Alex, you would like to know if people thought saying no to the ruling body of Iraq through the UN Security Council would lead to less violence in the region and in all regions of earth. I feel this is true. Now this is only my perspective.

I am saying no to violence, while knowing as I yield to a sanity greater than a human power, that sanity will prevail.

And Alex, you would like to know if folks thought that a single country going to war with Iraq would lead to less violence in the world in this conflict and future conflicts.

I feel some people feel this way.

And Alex, you would like to know; is the threat of an immediate and certain defeat in war through a unified world body lead to a non violent or less violent solution.

I feel this true.

I don't know if you caught Oprah's show on domestic violence a month or so ago. It was very interesting for the bottom line showed that each of us had to not only say, "No" to violence but to look at why we kept attracting same pattern of violence. A young woman, who was on her second marriage, shared the analogy of being in a playground and a bully kept coming up and pushing her. She shared, she grew up with the nice girl persona. She never realized that the part of her that is a bully could be very productive. I do am able to identify with this and what she said was in essence there is a rush. It is like fighting is just as good as sex. And I feel that is why we have rage-holics. For like anything it can be addictive.... war. When her husband shared he said that he was brought up with to feel two emotions; anger and joy. I am sure he is know understanding the tranta yoga of patience. As now in guiding their three boys they are teaching them that they can step back to respond versus react.

In essence what the program saying it is not up to our systems (jail systems) to do this for us but it was up to each one of us. If you would like the program, I would copy it for you....... just email me your address. We are microcosm of the macrocosm so I appericate your compliance of peace. love patty

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software