Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

The Question was.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

patty
Posted 2003-03-11 9:10 AM (#4767 - in reply to #4740)
Subject: Aloha Alex

Extreme Veteran

Well the the world is inside of me, the comfort or discomfort I hear/feel has my attention. Discomfort is a portal to put God first. It first to allow His/Her peace. It is to remove the I, to get out of the outcome; if peace manifests through the UN, that is His Will, if it manifests through any other way, that is His Will. I have yielded my limited perception. I know Thine Will Well Be Done.

Do you remember when Raj, shared at the gathering about the 911 attack? It took me a day and half....... of listening to the gathering to hear we were in a holy encounter. I had a lot of I's in the drama of attack.... the should ah's and could ah's. My mind likes problems.

Raj shared if someone had cancer the natural reaction would be to remove it. How it is removed is relative to the whole body it resides in. With the world inside of me, I would ask for the Light before daylight and night to be Present and if healing takes place in my perception, so be it. But first I have to acknowledge the discomfort. It is always to remove the I of the past, the I of the future is only an idea. If I choose to have the cancer removed by a naturalist or a doctor it is just plan a or b. It is only relative to clock time. Collectively the cellular system that resides in me is illuminated for I have yeilded to the portal of discomfort. love patty witnessing a world without discomfort, while placing noticing a place to use Stoppppppp Sting from a friendly insect bite) who calling for Love from the one who creates us both
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software