Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The place is here the time is Now." (sign over Edgar Cayce's desk, thanks to Hannah
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Kitten Problem :(
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Field of Flowers
Posted 2003-03-10 10:01 AM (#4638 - in reply to #4635)
Subject: Talking of Kitten problems

Expert

Some years ago one of my Siamese Queens had a litter of two kittens. One afternoon I took them all out into the sunny courtyard of our barn and lay on my sun lounger, watching them playing around my pots. Needless to say I fell asleep and when I woke up they were nowhere to be seen. I panicked in true fashion and ran into the barn calling and searching for them. I looked in every room and finally ended up in my bedroom at the far end of the barn....I saw Topaz the mother in my bathroom...sitting next to the toilet with one of the kittens nearby. I looked into the toilet pan and saw to my horror an exhausted... half drowned kitten with its head barely above the water level....I picked him up and wrapped his frozen body into a warm towel and ran out into the sunshine with him...rubbing some life back into his tiny body. It took a while and some good old Rescue Remedy before he got over the shock of his adventure.
The name of that pure white kitten was Raja...this was many years before I heard of our Raj.
Needless to say the toilet lids were always kept down after that!!
Sweet thoughts
Heather
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software