Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

Kitten Problem :(
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-10 2:27 AM (#4587)
Subject: Kitten Problem :(

Hey guys, heres a different post hahaa,

I have two beautiful Kittens now about 15 wks old. Last night about 4 am, I came home from a truck rollover, and sat outside letting the adreniline drain..... anyway the little critturs shot past me, to investigate the great outdoors, there was no catching them, so after a while, I went to bed, leaving the door open for them. A short while later there was a hell of a ruckus, yowling, crashing, and screeching, I thought a dog had got one of em.....so I shot outside, to find one (muffin) obviously in terror, clinging precariously on the wrong side of the verandah railings.... took her in, and found that whatever had happened was enough to cause her to lose control of her bowels. (yukko) after cleaning her up, was able to tell there were no obvious wounds, or broken bones, but she was weak in the back end, and one forepaw. So I settled he down and went in search of Raga, found him hiding in the garage, brought him up, no injuires no signs of anything.

During the day, I have fed Muffin with warm milk and she has perked up slowly..... I think a snake may have had her, probably a small one....so have been watching for signs of deterioration but she improves. However the odd thing is in Raga's behaviour...he wont go near her, and hisses and yowls anytime she gets close..... before this they were inseperable.

At first I thought maybe Muffin and he had fought, but the absence of wounds would suggest not.... so I can't understand it...its almost as if he can smell or sense something with her........ any ideas?

Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software