Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: BE WILLING TO USE YOUR BROTHER FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECOGNIZING THE CHRIST IN HIM........ AND THEREFORE THE CHRIST IN YOU ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The ego at work!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sharon
Posted 2003-03-10 9:09 AM (#4626 - in reply to #4582)
Subject: Hi Fiona,

Expert

This sounds to me like a perfect time to ask Holy Spirit or the Father (Guide, etc.) to help you see this person differently. This is something Raj has been asking us to practice doing... always asking for Help and being willing to 'see' differently.

Some years ago there was a man in our ACIM group that drove me, and others, crazy and so at a retreat when we were doing a guided meditation forgiveness exercize I chose to do it from an ACIM perspective of forgiveness and I asked to see him differently.  I saw  him standing in front of me, me talking to him, and as he turned to walk away I saw him as I see Jesus, as Christ... This was not just a vision, it completely changed how I see and feel about this man forever and no matter what he does, and his behavior didn't change, I feel so much love for him and he feels that  and we are friends. This experience helps me to see others with love as well and I continue to ask to 'see' differently.

Gentle blessings in your experience.

Love,

Sharon

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software